Cibus Tec 2014: the stainless choice
Marcegaglia - the world’s top manufacturer of stainless steel welded tubes - has developed and certified a dedicated production range of stainless steel tubes for use in the food and beverage processing sector, to meet the highest requirements of cleanness and hygiene.
Stainless steel tubes are manufactured and finished according to EN 10357 (European Norm) and ISO 3834-2 (welding process) with strict quality controls and certifications by EHEDG for hygienic equipment design criteria and TIFQ for conformity to EC Regulation 1935/2004.
• Compliance to hygienic standards for all food chain applications
• Surface roughness minimized: weld bead Ra max. 0.8 μm
• Special tolerance D4/D3
• Austenitic and ferritic grades according to EN 10357:2013
• 4 dimensional classes
• Superior corrosion resistance
• Total absence of color on weld area
• Inside and outside scratch-free
Marcegaglia will be at Cibus Tec 2014 (Parma - Italy, October. 28-31) with an info point in hall 5, stand A019 dedicated to stainless steel and its role within the food & beverage productive chain, and will sponsor the prestigious EHEDG Congress on hygienic equipment engineering (October 30-31) at the same venue.